(Westlake Village, CA) Think outside the big boat box and discover the many joys of small ship cruises! The vacation experts at Pleasant Holidays offer five amazing small ship cruise lines plus everything needed for a complete cruise vacation - flights, cruise accommodations, pre- or post-night stays, airport transfers, unique shore excursions and more - available in a single transaction.
- AMAWATERWAYS: Explore Europe's most scenic waterways on a luxury river cruise on ships ranging from 51 to 82 staterooms. All meals included onboard plus unlimited wine with lunch and dinner. Special themed cruises include French wines, WWII Paris/Normandy, art cruises and more.
- American Queen Steamboat Company: Grand paddlewheelers let you experience the unhurried pace of bygone days while you explore America's Heartland or majestic Pacific Northwest set to the playful music of the onboard calliope. All Pleasant Holidays bookings include an exclusive $140 per stateroom onboard credit. Ships accommodate 223 to 436 total guests.
- Paul Gauguin Cruises: Luxury Tahiti, Fiji and South Pacific cruises feature all oceanview staterooms accommodating only 332 guests. Includes complimentary 24-hour room service, entertainment and more.
- Un-Cruise Adventures: Sail among the bays and hideaway coves of the Hawaiian Islands, Alaska's Inside Passage, Costa Rica and Panama, America's Pacific North West, the Columbia and Snake Rivers, and Mexico's Sea of Cortés while enjoying ecotourism encounters. Ships accommodate between 22 and 88 total guests.
- Windstar Cruises: Offering the feel of a private yacht, these luxury cruises explore magical sun-kissed destinations: Greek Isles and Turkey, Europe's Mediterranean coast, the South Pacific, Caribbean, Costa Rica and Panama Canal. Yachts accommodate 148 to 310 total guests.
Include roundtrip First or Business class flights with select cruise vacations and receive Pleasant Holidays' exclusive $500 air credit per booking. Valid on Paul Gauguin Cruises and Windstar Cruises Tahiti vacations and AMAWATERWAYS and Windstar Cruises Europe packages booked by August 31, 2015 for 2015 and 2016 sailings.